A solar renaissance in Greater Virginia is being built by some of the planet's most capable professionals. Connect to the public & private sector pros leading solar power's great boom into a brighter, renewable future!
Interact directly with energy, real estate and economic development professionals throughout this multi-day in-person solar energy extravaganza, including state/federal agency staff and project principals!
Engage other event participants by entering a fast-paced meet & greet forum and find your next project or friend. Landowners entering a property/site to meet developers & pros will attend the entire event FREE!
- ABCs of Ground-Mounted Solar Development
- Brownfield-to-Brightfield Re-Development
- Mined-land Reclamation & Landfill Projects
- Pro-Pollinator Development & Agrivoltaics
- Habitat Restoration & Beneficial Vegetation
- Legal & Finance 101
- State programs & Economic Development
- Federal Policy & Global Markets
Q&A sessions featuring experts answering your questions with high caliber expertise.
Examine real solar power projects in Greater Virginia through the eyes of the professionals with built them.
- Pre-conference networking event (PM)
- 2 networking Breakfasts
- 2 networking Lunches
- 2 cocktail events (PM)
- Solar Exchange (active networking)
- Intimate Exhibiting Hall
- Post-conference networking event (PM)
Join policy makers, practitioners & luminaries for timely discussions of the latest in solar power policy.
PLUG INTO THE SOLAR SPACE IN PERSON | ACCESS A LIVE SOLAR MARKETPLACE
Get 10% off your first purchase when you sign up for our newsletter!